Transport from East Bay to Pier 27

Giovanina

I'm thinking about booking a cruise departing from San Francisco next month. I'm hoping to find a way to get from the Hayward area under $100. BART is a possibility but I'm not sure what station in SF to get off, and then taxi from there to pier. Not easy with luggage and I usually do take more for a cruise than for other trips. Uber apparently doesn't service my town and Super Shuttle which I've used several times apparently only provides transport to and from airports. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm thinking about booking a cruise departing from San Francisco next month. I'm hoping to find a way to get from the Hayward area under $100. BART is a possibility but I'm not sure what station in SF to get off, and then taxi from there to pier. Not easy with luggage and I usually do take more for a cruise than for other trips. Uber apparently doesn't service my town and Super Shuttle which I've used several times apparently only provides transport to and from airports. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If you can get someone to take you to the Oakland Airport, there is a Super Shuttle Van (shared service). For about $37 that will take you to pier 27. I checked on line for this information. Check http://www.suppershuttle.com

My family lives in the Bay Area and this is a good option when we visit before a cruise.

Just take BART to the Embarcadero station. Exit the station at Drumm St. The Hyatt Regency is on Drumm & Market so you can grab a cab from the taxi stand there for the short trip to pier 27.

From my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition

Edited by Jojiboy

Thanks for all your suggestions. I've used Super Shuttle several times to and from airports, but didn't find anything on the website except airport transport. I'll check again. BART to Embarcadero or ferry to Ferry Bldg. might work. Thanks again. If I do book, I'll get there one way or another. lol