Cloud 9 Spa Robe

Danni3ll3

Quick question: Is the robe available for sale on the Carnival Website, the same robe that is provided in the Cloud 9 verandah cabins? For some reason, I seem to remember that they looked different than the one I see on the site. I do know they were distinctly different than the robes provided for the rest of the ship. My memory is from 2012 so maybe they have changed since then.

The robe I see on the website is the suite robe ... Not the cloud 9 spa robe. My spa robe has cloud 9 spa embroidered on it and I believe the fabric is different. We were given the opportunity to purchase the robe while we were on the Dream in a spa balcony room. Also I think it was more expensive ($65 instead of the $50 on the website)

I hope this helps.

The robe I see on the website is the suite robe ... Not the cloud 9 spa robe. My spa robe has cloud 9 spa embroidered on it and I believe the fabric is different. We were given the opportunity to purchase the robe while we were on the Dream in a spa balcony room. Also I think it was more expensive ($65 instead of the $50 on the website)

I hope this helps.

Thank you so much for your response. I remember being offered to buy the robe and we considered it, however, we had no room in our luggage for it. Now I regret not just putting it in a bag and carrying it on the plane as a personal item. I guess I will have to do another Carnival cruise in the future to get one (unless I can talk someone into buying one for me that is in a spa verandah cabin ;) )