How to add a guest to a reservation???

Dizzneefan

We are booked for Alaaka in June 9th. It will be myself, DW and DS. There is now a good chance that his girlfriend may also be able to go so we may need to add her to our reservation. We will still have the same cabin so it will just be an addition to our room.

I looked on the Carnical site to see if their might be a FAQ dealing with this but could not find one and I am sure this has happened to someone on these boards. Can you share what steps we need to take to add her?

We already have FTTF for the cabin so I would hope she would be added to,that as well. Only one excursion has been booked but since we will be a party of 11 we already have a whale watching boat booked that holds 12 and that should not be a problem to add. All the others will be booked this month.

Anyway that probably TMI but thought I would include it.

We are booked for Alaaka in June 9th. It will be myself, DW and DS. There is now a good chance that his girlfriend may also be able to go so we may need to add her to our reservation. We will still have the same cabin so it will just be an addition to our room.

I looked on the Carnical site to see if their might be a FAQ dealing with this but could not find one and I am sure this has happened to someone on these boards. Can you share what steps we need to take to add her?

We already have FTTF for the cabin so I would hope she would be added to,that as well. Only one excursion has been booked but since we will be a party of 11 we already have a whale watching boat booked that holds 12 and that should not be a problem to add. All the others will be booked this month.

Anyway that probably TMI but thought I would include it.

I would get her added now, just call and as long as your cabin can hold 4 your good to go. Since FTTF is per cabin she will be included in that so no problems there. I would not wait because even if your cabin can hold 4 they sometimes are sold to capacity for those types of cabins and then cannot add an extra person.

Add your passenger as quickly as possible. In addition to your cabin holding four people, the cruise passengers have to be under capacity. If the passenger list is up to capacity it doesn't matter if your cabin holds four. I found this out several years ago when my coed niece was able to get her school assignments and wanted to cruise with us. The TA kept me on the line for about 30 minutes, holding my breath, waiting for Carnival to come back with an answer. In the end she able to come and we had one of best cruises ever. Good luck!