please help with excursion for lst timer

weav02

I have spent hours trying to figure out what I could do for a large group of people (possibly 20) who have never been to Cozumel

I am interested in snorkeling (not all day) and am very interested in either the palm or paradise beach. is it possibly to do this in one day? on Royal carribean, in at 10am until 7pm only. I really am excited to go to Cozumel but confused about how to plan my day. any help would be greatly appreciated. Joy

I have spent hours trying to figure out what I could do for a large group of people (possibly 20) who have never been to Cozumel

I am interested in snorkeling (not all day) and am very interested in either the palm or paradise beach. is it possibly to do this in one day? on Royal carribean, in at 10am until 7pm only. I really am excited to go to Cozumel but confused about how to plan my day. any help would be greatly appreciated. Joy

Hola Weav,

If you have not been to Coz, by all means take a taxi, or in this case taxis, to Chankanaab Park. It is well worth the price of admission. Then if you like, take one to Paradise or Palm. It is not far away and you should have time to do both. The best snorkeling is at Chank or Dzul Ha, but the atmosphere is at Chank or Paradise.

Flip a coin. Anyone can find something to do in Coz.

I agree- a taxi would work- there is normally a taxi director in the taxi area so you could ask for a van to carry more people.

I would stop and snorkel at Dzul Ha- There is no entrance fee and the snorkeling is the best there!! There is the Dzul Ha Beach Club and right across the street the Palmar Estates Beach Club that offers snorkel gear rental, lockers, snacks, showers and a pool.

Once you have had your fill of snorkeling, you can head about 10-15 minutes South via taxi to Palm Beach and/or Paradise Beach (walking distance between the 2)

Have fun!!

I agree- a taxi would work- there is normally a taxi director in the taxi area so you could ask for a van to carry more people.

I would stop and snorkel at Dzul Ha- There is no entrance fee and the snorkeling is the best there!! There is the Dzul Ha Beach Club and right across the street the Palmar Estates Beach Club that offers snorkel gear rental, lockers, snacks, showers and a pool.

Once you have had your fill of snorkeling, you can head about 10-15 minutes South via taxi to Palm Beach and/or Paradise Beach (walking distance between the 2)

Have fun!!

Thanks so much, this is going to be the excursion I choose. I really appreciate you helping me. Joy

Carlos n Charlies is a very fun place to be! Good food, lively crowd and tequila conga lines where the waiters pour free shots. Very entertaining. Can't remember how to get there, as I was in the conga line, but a nice man in a cab brought me there and took me back to the ship.:D

Archived