Excursions for Western Caribbean

Chimmicat

Booked a last minute cruise to the Western Caribbean. Any suggestions on the excursions that Disney offers will docked in Cozumel, Falmouth, or Grand Cayman. We are 40 year old Adults with no children, and really open to any ideas...Any input is appreciated If you took an excursion and enjoyed it, please share. Thank you~

My wife and I (no kids) did the Western on the Fantasy back in September (LOVED IT).

In GC we did the Hell/Turtle Farm tour since my wife had never been to GC before and I think everyone should go to Hell at least once. However, if you are more interested in a beach day, a trip to Seven Mile Beach is always nice.

In Falmouth, we did the Rafting on the Martha Brae, which was nice but could have done without people trying to sell things at every turn on the river, including our raft driver. It kind of left a bad taste in our mouths and we probably wouldn't get off the ship in Falmouth again.

In Cozumel, we decided to stay on the ship for the most part, since we honeymooned in Mexico and there was nothing we wanted to see. We opted to do the Rainforest Room that day. We went first thing in the morning to purchases passes, then got off the ship to stretch our legs and buy a bottle of Jack since DCL allows you to bring alcohol onboard, then spend the rest of the day in the Rainforest Room which was awesome, relaxing and empty.

• 4 weeks later...

My husband and I (both 40s) enjoyed the Amazing Race in Cozumel. It was great.

We also went over to Playa and went to Xplor Park. It is AWESOME! Especially without kids. ;) It IS expensive, but well worth it. You should check it out online. Actually you can check both of those out.

We've been to Coz more times than I can count, but we always find something to do. Even if it's renting a Jeep, putting the top down, and driving around the island.

:D