peat taylor vs liberty tours

hlb76

Looking to book blue hole/ river tubing trip. Can you share your experience with either guide. There is a small price difference between the two but not enough to matter. I am a bit concerned about the tubing part. We had a bad experience once with Phil. I've seen some nice tubes and some janky tubes. Please help me decide.

Several years ago we booked Peet for a private family tour - 2 adults - three mid teen boys. He was wonderful - did Dunn Falls, took us on local tour - sons still talk about him and how nice he was. Don't know about the other place. Good luck

I was just about to ask the same thing! we booked with Peat when we went last time but it was a few years ago AND from Ocho Rios. We loved Peat. the tubes were great and we had little kids so I was definitely concerned. This time I want to also make sure that whoever we go with has safe and air conditioned transportation as the ride is MUCH longer....

I was just about to ask the same thing! we booked with Peat when we went last time but it was a few years ago AND from Ocho Rios. We loved Peat. the tubes were great and we had little kids so I was definitely concerned. This time I want to also make sure that whoever we go with has safe and air conditioned transportation as the ride is MUCH longer....

I think anytime you tube the white river you will get the janky black inner tubes not nice tubes with handles.

I asked Liberty about this and he said it will be just like our Phil tour but promised us extra guides after i explained my worries.

To be clear Peat or Liberty will not go down the river with you you get handed off to the river guides. We had a gentleman in you group fall off his tube and crack his head on a rock. He lost his bag, new camera and a few other things in the flip. When he got up he was bleeding badly and I swear he was knocked silly. The guides where no where to be found and never offered help the rest of the trip down the river. It was scary!