Accessible Cabin Photos for Regal (or Royal)?

abisha

I am booked in an inside accessible cabin on Regal (D423) which I've requested for DH and his mobility needs, etc. Does anyone have a photo of this cabin (or one like it for Regal or Royal). This particular cabin does not have the capability of the beds converting, which is no big deal for us. I actually prefer as it makes the room seem to have more space.

Also, other cruise lines make you fill out a special needs form if you are booked in an accessible cabin or have specific needs, but I did not receive one, nor did the rep mention it (and I forgot to ask) and not certain if one is needed. Sometimes with other lines, if you do not fill it out and send it back in, you could lose your accessible cabin to someone who really needs it, which would not be good for DH as he also really needs it, so I just want to be sure in case one is needed.

Thanks

We stayed in a balcony accesible cabin on the Royal and needed no paper work to show we needed it. Nor have we ever needed to prove handicap. I guess when you get on in your scooter they know you really need the accessible cabin.