Celebrity Millennium - Oct 25, 2015 Yokohama - HKG, 14nts

SVCruiser83

• 1 month later...
This is a long shot, but anyone else on this cruise in October?

Millennium Oct 25, 2015 Yokohama to Hong Kong - 14 nights

Hi! Dave and Ed here, from Portland, Maine at present. We're booked on this cruise, too. Plan to arrive early in Tokyo on the 20th and stay in Hong Kong until the 12th. First time on Celebrity, we've been on a couple of Azamara cruises on and loved them. How is Celebrity as far as glbt friendly?

• 4 months later...

Hey, sorry for the delay!

This will be my second time on Celebrity, and it was a non-issue as far as I could tell on the first one. There was only a couple LGBT people on board and most made it out to one or two of the daily LGBT cocktail hours.

Any one else out there on this sailing? I know it was sold out for a long time but some cabins recently opened up again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are less organised that all of you in connecting with cruise critic . We were booked on this cruise in Oct 2014 and there are six of us gay men on this cruise! Four from London and two from New York. We have all been on Celebrity before and it is a great gay friendly line which daily LGBT meetings from 7-8 at the Martini bar. So it would be good to meet with all of you when we are there. We too cannot wait to get on board

• 1 month later...