Royal Tots Parent Child Activities

kellyjo7

My wife and I will be cruising with our 20 month daughter on Independence in February.

I'm a bit confused about the Royal Babies and tots program. We will be cruising with my parents and father in law so we'll have plenty of babysitters so we aren't interested in the drop of program, but we would be VERY interested in guardian child activities.

Does anyone know if they have group activities for parents/grandparents and their babies/tots? And if so what kinds of activities and how often?

Thanks!

Check your Ctuise Compass, and there is also a separate dailies for kids. On embarkation day there will be an open house, and they will answer your questions. You can also borrow some toys for your daughter to play in your cabin.

Each day there will be time and theme for guardian child activities.

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by anandaindonesia

Just off Rhapsody OTS with our 13 month old DD.

Each afternoon the nursery was open for parent-child play time. Generally, 2ish to 5ish. They had a different theme of toys each day (for example music, transport, animals). Hubby and I went with our DD to let her play and roam safely for an hour or so and she had fun.

The RCI channel on the stateroom tv actually indicated they were guided or assisted play sessions with an employee facilitating songs or games but it was only ever us and other parents and bubs in the nursery. I was ok with that.

We also made use of the toy lending program (which was fantastic) so DD had different toys for playing elsewhere.