Ordering Cruise Dollars

trish4bruce

My mom bought my BF and me cruise cash for Christmas. She never received any confirmation. She called and they told her it was already added to the onboard account, but they sent her a confirmation for my peace of mind anyways. Just call them and ask for one.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just bought some online and got no confirmation e-mail. They used to send one. No biggie, I took a screen shot of my receipt & confirmation number and saved it to my phone in case I need it.

I have to say I have never needed a receipt. My cruise cash has always been on my account when I got on board.

I just bought some online and got no confirmation e-mail. They used to send one. No biggie, I took a screen shot of my receipt & confirmation number and saved it to my phone in case I need it.

I have to say I have never needed a receipt. My cruise cash has always been on my account when I got on board.

Same here we have used it to cover our cheers program on our last 3 cruises and never had any issues always been on our onboard account when we boarded :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app