Pools on the Allure

hali76

If you forget to drop the chair's anchor you have no idea where you will be when you wake up from your nap. This is a brand new activity dreamed up by the Cruise Directors. I've also heard that dodge chairs is being considered in order to compete with Quantum's dodge cars.

:D :eek:

And its also at least a partial solution to the chair hog problem!

"So you thought you had staked out a chair/lounger in a prime location for the day, but now its back in a dark corner with no view of anything!?!? Aww, sorry!" :D

Edited by LetsGetWet!

My DD is a water polo player and she HATES swimming in open water.

She found that her best workout was early in the morning and she swam in the round doughnut lazy river going against the current. No way to really get a count or length but she could feel a workout.

The curve was Kind of a pain but it was the only way to not have to swim in the ocean that week.

Again you have to go early like 7 before the kids and everyone else starts showing up. The pools are so small that even if you are the only one in there its not enough strokes to give a workout. Great to work on your flip turns :-)

Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk