Upsell email and call

ILUVCRUIZN

We are booked in one of the Scenic ocean view rooms 9198 on the Valor and just received an email about upgrading to the Captains suite for an additional $2000.00 for the 3 of us. No thank you but I do appreciate the call, never happened before!!! I could go on another cruise for that. WOW!!! :D

Then I was offered an Ocean view suite for an additional $820.00 for the 3 of us. I passed on both we are perfectly happy with the room we chose over a year ago.

It was pretty exciting since we have never gotten an upsell offer before.. :)

Have a grand scenic OV booked for later this year, hoping for the same call!

I was surprised but happy that I got the offer.. I would say your chances are pretty good. We are not even booked in one of the bigger ones we are in one of the middle ones with just one window.

Rather an expensive upsell. Would have said no thanks to both

I thought so too but again happy to even get the offer. :)

We are booked in one of the Scenic ocean view rooms 9198 on the Valor and just received an email about upgrading to the Captains suite for an additional $2000.00 for the 3 of us. No thank you but I do appreciate the call, never happened before!!! I could go on another cruise for that. WOW!!! :D

Then I was offered an Ocean view suite for an additional $820.00 for the 3 of us. I passed on both we are perfectly happy with the room we chose over a year ago.

It was pretty exciting since we have never gotten an upsell offer before.. :)

When is ur cruise? we have room 9200 booked for 3 on the Valor for February 22 and the cost for all 3 of us was under $2000.

When is ur cruise? we have room 9200 booked for 3 on the Valor for February 22 and the cost for all 3 of us was under $2000.

We sail on the 1st of February. We paid well under @2000.00 for the 3 of us also. I cannot justify putting out that much extra money especially when we have so many ports and only 1 day at sea. But the Captains suite looks amazing...

I just got the up-sell email yesterday. My sister and I had an inside Lido cabin booked in March. We were able to upgrade to a balcony on the panorama deck for only $140 total. This made my day. I have always had a balcony in the past and was dreading the thought of not having one this sailing.

I received my first upgrade email today after 26 cruises on various cruislines. It must be a slow cruising week starting Feb. 1st.

The offer was $30 total to upgrade from an inside Riviera deck to oceanview on Main deck. Turned down the main deck because it was across from the cabin stewards closet and it was under the lobby. Took them up on the oceanview but chose to stay on Riviera Deck. If I had booked an oceanview even today, it would cost $200 more for the same cabin!

I just got the up-sell email yesterday. My sister and I had an inside Lido cabin booked in March. We were able to upgrade to a balcony on the panorama deck for only $140 total. This made my day. I have always had a balcony in the past and was dreading the thought of not having one this sailing.

That is awesome, have a great cruise...

I received my first upgrade email today after 26 cruises on various cruislines. It must be a slow cruising week starting Feb. 1st.

The offer was $30 total to upgrade from an inside Riviera deck to oceanview on Main deck. Turned down the main deck because it was across from the cabin stewards closet and it was under the lobby. Took them up on the oceanview but chose to stay on Riviera Deck. If I had booked an oceanview even today, it would cost $200 more for the same cabin!

LOL, you must be right!!! That is great that you were able to stay on the Riviera deck... I would have passed on the first offer as well. I pull up all deck plans when we are booking our cruise to make sure there is nothing like that near our cabin and we are in between decks with rooms above and below. Although we were had a cabin under the main dining room and never heard a sound.