I'm cruising on Sensation on 9/10 ...

eminence_front

People watching is, indeed, amusing, interesting, entertaining, and on occasion scary!

::chuckles:: Even more fun is catching the snippets of conversations that the breezes blow your way and trying to figure out the context of the conversations. For example ...

"... had to put them in the fridge or the safe, couldn't decide..."

"... when she lost the top and the lifeguard ..."

"... but then my glasses came off ..."

Have a wonderful cruise!

We'll be on the Sensation 9/10 as well. I wish we were going TODAY - my entire parish is under a mandatory evacuation order as of 9 AM - eek! DH just went to gas up the car, but IF we leave we will be waiting until tomorrow morning to do so. A cruise would be MUCH preferred to sitting in traffic for countless hours!

When you say "parish", I take it you live in Louisiana. (We're in Oklahoma). We're taking a plane down to New Orleans the morning of the 10th. I hope after this the hurricanes take a break so the Sensation is able to sail out, but I see that behind Katrina it looks like another storm trying to brew. :cool:

We'll be on the Sensation 9/10 as well. I wish we were going TODAY - my entire parish is under a mandatory evacuation order as of 9 AM - eek! DH just went to gas up the car, but IF we leave we will be waiting until tomorrow morning to do so. A cruise would be MUCH preferred to sitting in traffic for countless hours!

We leave next Sunday for our cruise on the Sensation on 9/5. Stay safe, and wave as we are getting off and you our getting on, on the 10th.

Archived