Any pics of Jewel cabin 8666

eileeno

I'm going on Jewel within the month and was wondering if any one has any pics of the balcony? It looks like an odd shape and was wondering if it is as good as a regular balcony or better? Thanks for any info!!!

I'm going on Jewel within the month and was wondering if any one has any pics of the balcony? It looks like an odd shape and was wondering if it is as good as a regular balcony or better? Thanks for any info!!!

I reviewd all my Jewel pics and I think this is the one that gives the best outside view of your balcony. Sorry I don´t have one from the cabin or the balcony itself.

b84rr5.jpg

As you can see it´s pretty enclosed and you will mainly have a view to the front. The balcony next to yours has also the window washer in front.

Don't have a picture of 8666 but we stayed in this cabin on our April cruise. The balcony is a bit odd shaped but it is a bit bigger than the others. On the right side there is a lounge chair along with the table and chairs that usually come with it. View is a bit obscured on the right but no big deal. Certainly didn't spoil the cruise. It is a long walk from the elevators though .... especially after a martini or two!

Thanks Carl and Mad for giving me the info and picture!!!! Booked last minute and they didn't have much to choose from on balconies. I can't complain cause it was a great price on a 10 night out of Boston. At least if my windows are dirty I know where to go!!!

Archived