Comfort Inn & Suites Airport/Kenner

pdp67322

We are looking for a hotel with a park and cruise package and I found a really good deal at the Comfort Inn & Suites Airport in Kenner. Has anyone stayed there? And where is this in reference to the French Quarter?

It's about 16 miles to the French Quarter. Quality Inn in Gretna has a cheaper cruise package and they are only 4 miles from the Quarter.

It's about 16 miles to the French Quarter. Quality Inn in Gretna has a cheaper cruise package and they are only 4 miles from the Quarter.

Yes, but I have read a lot of bad reviews on cruise critic for that particular hotel.

The Comfort Inn in Kenner (actually St Rose) is a well kept clean property run by a really good crew. I recommend them highly. They do have a very good park and cruise package. The only downside is your gonna have to drive a few miles to get a decent meal. The hotel is located in an industrial area.

Tell Faisal hello... he's the owner.

The Comfort Inn in Kenner (actually St Rose) is a well kept clean property run by a really good crew. I recommend them highly. They do have a very good park and cruise package. The only downside is your gonna have to drive a few miles to get a decent meal. The hotel is located in an industrial area.

Tell Faisal hello... he's the owner.

Thanks for the review. I will keep this in mind. I think I will look a little more as we were hoping for something closer to the French Quarter, but good to know this is a good option except for location. Thanks!