Guest Registration and Preference Form

LaPaloma

I have been trying for 2 weeks to get on the Registration and Preference site on the Seabourn web site. I have had no luck getting" on board". It keeps saying someone else is updating there records. I'll bet I have tried 50 times--anybody else have any luck getting on?

LaPaloma,

I've had the same problem in the recent past. What you need to do is call Seabourn and ask them to clear it for you. The problem is that if you once went online and failed to logout properly, the somewhat brain-dead software thinks you are still online.

Denyse

LaPaloma,

I've had the same problem in the recent past. What you need to do is call Seabourn and ask them to clear it for you. The problem is that if you once went online and failed to logout properly, the somewhat brain-dead software thinks you are still online.

Denyse

I'll give it a try--I got on to fill out the forms for my wife and I, and for our daughter who has a suite "Run Of the Ship". I had no problem when I did this, got on and filled out the forms-- Now, I have been trying to check to see if our daughter got her room assignment. Last time she got her assignment early--it was a nice upgrade across the hall from us. We get our tickets in about two weeks--I may just have to be patient, but what the heck all the suites are great. Can't wait--its off to Istanbul in about 6 weeks!

Archived