Enclave on Regal Princess

Aldeya

We are booked on TA in September and plan to get a pass to Enclave in the Spa.

All pictures I could find show just a few heated lounges in this area.

My concern is that there will be no available lounges to use most of the time.

Can someone who was on Regal lately and used the Enclave tell me about the experience?

Thank you.

There are 8 heated beds (4 next to the pool and 4 in a separate room), and 2 of the waterbeds. Occasionally they were all full, but most of the time we did not have any trouble using them. When they were full we would use the other amenities until they were available.

We used it almost everyday for 2 weeks. We are doing a TA in April and plan to book again for the trip.

Others we know we would not enjoy the way we do, but it was a highlight, after a few minutes in the spa we were able to really relax and enjoy.

There are 8 heated beds (4 next to the pool and 4 in a separate room), and 2 of the waterbeds. Occasionally they were all full, but most of the time we did not have any trouble using them. When they were full we would use the other amenities until they were available.

We used it almost everyday for 2 weeks. We are doing a TA in April and plan to book again for the trip.

Others we know we would not enjoy the way we do, but it was a highlight, after a few minutes in the spa we were able to really relax and enjoy.

Thank you very much.

We always buy a spa pass on the cruises when they are available but usually a thermal suite is much larger. We plan to buy the access to Enclave on Regal too and hopefully will be able to enjoy the place.

There are 8 heated beds (4 next to the pool and 4 in a separate room), and 2 of the waterbeds.

My understanding from a previous post on the Royal and the Regal was that the lounges were no longer heated, but cool. So, I wasn't going to bother with a pass to the Enclave. Can you confirm that they are heated?

Thanks.

My understanding from a previous post on the Royal and the Regal was that the lounges were no longer heated, but cool. So, I wasn't going to bother with a pass to the Enclave. Can you confirm that they are heated?

Thanks.

They were heated on the Regal in September.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

What is the price per day for the Enclave on the Royal & Regal???? I have not seen it posted.
No per day pricing for the Enclave. You need to purchase for the entire cruise. The price can vary. We paid $229/person for our 12 day Grand Med cruise.

I was on the Royal TA last April and purchased the Enclave pass. The pool, showers and sauna were great but the beds were not heated (BIG disappointment). We are going on the Regal TA in September and I was hesitant to book it if the beds were not heated. Good to know that they are now heated,

No per day pricing for the Enclave. You need to purchase for the entire cruise. The price can vary. We paid $229/person for our 12 day Grand Med cruise.

Thanks so much. It does give me an idea of the price. The longer the cruise, the higher the price. I do realize that also. :cool: