So how much would it cost?

flagger

Say you had unlimited funds, how much would it cost to charter an M-Class ship for a week say to Alaska? Would there have to be an X amount of people booked or if say Bill Gates wanted a cruise ship to himself and his 20 friends, could he do it and what would it cost?

No I didn't win the powerball, I was just curious. Not as much on the cost, but if you could it and would there have to be a minimum number of souls on board.

I won't be drawn into the tipping debate on this one. I was just curious if it could be done and the cost. Sure there are better ways to go by ship for a small amount of people, but some people with money are quite insane.

after giving out coupons to 3 new friends I made offing to save them $50-$100 on a cruise, just think if one of us won POWERBALL & could take everyone for a $3 mil FREE BOOZE cruise.

Just think one day as we sign on & see a post offering us to be a new friend & we learn they won & are charting the ship. WOW!!!! But also how many would be using the party for a free trip vs actually being a lifetime friend.

Now if only I'd win, or my DH or one of you. Think about it........

Archived