Food on the Grandeur recent cruisers please reply

ETski

Going to be on GOS for the first time, actually first time on RCI in October 2015. Can anybody point me to where I can maybe see the daily current menus, or even the daily activities. Interested to see about which nights are formal.

Formal nights on our 10 day cruise in January were the second and ninth nights.

Going to be on GOS for the first time, actually first time on RCI in October 2015. Can anybody point me to where I can maybe see the daily current menus, or even the daily activities. Interested to see about which nights are formal.

Were on Grandeur Eastern Caribbean in January with jimandtoni. Ate in MDR for three dinners, one lunch, and one breakfast - rest of meals in WJ. No complaints at all about food - presentation not as pretty as Celebrity, but taste and selection were fine. Ship was in major dry dock in 2012 so she looks pretty good. We love the older/smaller ships. I posted a bunch of photos, including scans of all of the dailies and some kids' activity sheets at http://www.flickr.com/photos/snjnova/collections/72157648010589874/ - not as pretty as jimandtoni's video, though. There's a photo of one menu as well. Have a great time! Port of Baltimore is great to sail from.

j