Pirate Boat Adventure in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Eytbol8

Hi there, my family of 8 is thinking about doing the Pirate Boat Adventure in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in March while on the Star. Has anyone been on this excursion and able to provide any feedback? Thanks in advance.

We took our four kids on that excursion there and had a fun time. The only part that was a little dicey was that they had breakfast on the ship for our trip and we had to eat in the galley down below and two of my kids got sea sick eating down below......it was a little rough. We had fun though, the staff were good, they do a show on the way back which involved my oldest son which was great fun!!! I believe they took us to a beach for a few hours and that was good as well. All in all, I would do it once!!!! The kids will surely enjoy it!

Leah

We took our four kids on that excursion there and had a fun time. The only part that was a little dicey was that they had breakfast on the ship for our trip and we had to eat in the galley down below and two of my kids got sea sick eating down below......it was a little rough. We had fun though, the staff were good, they do a show on the way back which involved my oldest son which was great fun!!! I believe they took us to a beach for a few hours and that was good as well. All in all, I would do it once!!!! The kids will surely enjoy it!

Leah

Thank you, Leah. I think I will make sure we eat before and/or bring some small breakfast itmes with us. I can see going down below would be rough for some :)

Edited by Eytbol8