Panama Canal on Island Princess

westcoaster67

We are on the full transit on Island Princess Feb 19 from Ft. Lauderdale to LA (15 days). There are eight sea days plus the one day in the canal. I think I read that with this length of trip there will be three formal nights. Will this be the case and how do they space them out...every second sea day or?

Thanks.

OK..I checked out the itinerary for the cruise. You have a 2 day canal experience. We took this cruise in 2012 and went the other way.

Here's how the formal nights should break down. The first should be the first sea day or 2/20. The second should be after the canal and before Coasta Rica or 2/26. that was the case on our cruise.

The last formal night will be on the sea day before the last same day of the cruise or 3/4.

They do not have formal nights on the first night (embarkation) and the last night of the cruise (the day before you land).

We are on the full transit on Island Princess Feb 19 from Ft. Lauderdale to LA (15 days). There are eight sea days plus the one day in the canal. I think I read that with this length of trip there will be three formal nights. Will this be the case and how do they space them out...every second sea day or?

Thanks.

The Travel Summary for this voyage does show 3 formal nights but it does not show which nights.

If you are not familiar with the Travel Summary, it should be available on your Cruise Personalizer at Princess.com on the same page as your boarding passes and luggage tags. The number of formal nights is showing on page 2 of my Travel Summary as the last item under Itinerary.