Already There Towncar - Still around? Seattle

hunterjackson

USVIKING ... I think part of the problem comes from an incorrect e-mail address on one of their web pages (their contact page). That's why my e-mail from them bounced back. I had copied and pasted directly from the page that had the incorrect e-mail address.

I let them know about the problem this weekend. Hopefully it won't take long for them to correct it.

reservations@alreadytheretowncar.comreservations@alreadytheretowncar.com

USVIKING ... I think part of the problem comes from an incorrect e-mail address on one of their web pages (their contact page). That's why my e-mail from them bounced back. I had copied and pasted directly from the page that had the incorrect e-mail address.

I let them know about the problem this weekend. Hopefully it won't take long for them to correct it.

Thank you for letting me know.

• 3 months later...

We used United Town Car in Seattle to go from airport to Princess cruise. I was quoted $40.00 for two people and $5.00 extra for each additional passengers. When the four of us got there, we were then told that was not the correct quote and it ended up costing us a total of $75.00. ( that included tip). Be very careful.