Mullins Beach Watersports

sailawaykay

Hi Barbados. I wanted to ask you if you can refer me to a private boat charter. We will be in Barbados on October 4th and would like to go cruising and snorkeling but don't want to spend a bunch. An open bar would be a plus. Nothing fancy and we don't mind sharing the boat with others. Let me know if you know of someone I can contact. Thanks, Glynna

Hi Barbados. I wanted to ask you if you can refer me to a private boat charter. We will be in Barbados on October 4th and would like to go cruising and snorkeling but don't want to spend a bunch. An open bar would be a plus. Nothing fancy and we don't mind sharing the boat with others. Let me know if you know of someone I can contact. Thanks, Glynna

You know, we really like to recommend Tiami Catamarans. They have five (5) ships now and have been doing this for almost 30 years. They are quite good at it.

Our guests that try them have never been disappointed.

I can almost guarantee that you will have the best time that you’ve ever had. Not particularly cheap, but their prices are competitive with others, plus you get less people, more food and plentiful drink. Their cats are spotless and the crew is personable, warm and professional.

Please find a link to their website HERE.

Best wishes for a wonderful time on the island. :)

Archived