Nassau - Sunday's?

oracer

Well, seen a lot of posts concerning what to do with half days coming off of the Oasis of the Seas. As most have mentioned, the boat comes in on Sunday between 7 am and 2 pm. Really don't think we want to spend a small amount of the day at Atlantis and am concerned that most of the shops around the port are basically closed until noon or so.

Can someone list some good reputable private tour operators and suggest maybe what they have done from say 9 am to 1 pm? History stops or other interesting areas to see.

I see the Food Tours are closed Sundays, so that will not be an option.

Is there a beach that might have good lounges and maybe drinks to stop at for a couple of hours (something like Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel)?

I did see Stuart's Cove Snorkeling Tours, that could be an option.

Thanks, this is probably been talked about multiple times, but hard to find in the search. Thanks!!!!!

Yeah... those hours stink!

Having been to Nassau a few times now, we are just going to head over to Senior Frogs and hang out due to the hours we are there. If I wanted to visit a beach or something, I would book an excursion through the ship... just to be sure the ship waits for me! :eek: But that's just me!

Oh, you can also WALK over to Junkanoo Beach from the ship. You can find a lot of posts to read about it.