NCL Freestyle Choice Promo (UK)

Croupier89

Hi everyone, i'm new to the forums and relatively new to cruising.

Im looking to book a 7 night Caribbean cruise for March with NCL for 3 adults. It mentions on the website that i would qualify for the free Unlimited drinks package for 2 adults and the 3rd adult would receive a soft drinks package.

Question: I've read that NCL policy is that everyone in stateroom must purchase the unlimited drinks package, however does the same apply in this case?

Regards,

Jonathan

Ive just booked a Haven cabin for 4 Jonathan and I'm thinking the same thing. Ive looked online and funnily enough whist it shows we have the Beverage package...

214b3w1.jpg

It won't let me upgrade the other 2. It will let me book it for all 4. I'm wondering if the 3/4 guests will get the soda package price discounted from UBP price? Get a feeling that the NCL website hasn't quite caught up with this promotion yet!

14cqxoi.png

To add another dimension to this question. Is it mandatory to upgrade the third passenger?

The reason i ask is that, my girlfriend (third passenger) is 24 years old. On the website it states that during march and april (spring break) only those aged 25 years and older may purchase the UBP.

We picked the free UBP option and have 4 in our cabin. Whoever is passenger 1&2 get the alcohol version, passengers 3&4 get the soda. I let my 22 year old son become passenger 2 in my place since he will drink more than me. He will have just graduated college 1.5 weeks prior, so I'll add that in as a reason I'm giving him the alcohol over me!

I'm in the US and do not know if the UK rules are the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by 20YearsBetweenCruises