Earliest RCCL Ground Transportation to MCO?

Hi everyone,

I'm on the Freedom at the end of March/Early April and purchased cruise-line transportation based on my original flight time of 3:45. I'm thinking about switching my flight time to 12:09 and am wondering if I do express walk off what time realistically will the first bus fill up and be on its way?

Thanks in advance!

I just had this issue come up earlier this month because the airline changed my flight from 1245p to 1200p.

The earliest RCCL reccomends to book a flight is 1230p. Also, If i remember right on the on line check in when it asks you about your debarkation plans it will flag it if it is before 1230.

RCCL transfers will also not provide transporation to anyone with a flight before 1230p.

So I just selected ground transportation for my method of leaving the ship, and called one of the local port canaveral shuttles to get me to the airport. I took all my luggage off myself, and was at the airport well before 10am.

With that being said. If you can't do self assist I wouldn't risk it. Also if the ship is late you may run into issues as well.