Cove balcony 2334 on Magic

CalCruzers

I like the cove for the nearness to the water, easy on and off in ports but always go back to aft balcony two below the lido. Your stateroom is about the last one I would consider booking. Any further aft and you would be under the galley which can get very loud and is never ending. Have a wonderful cruise and smooth seas.

ImageUploadedByForums1422917743.933722.jpg.d7812c396ef49bdbedc9280ac209f21e.jpg

We just got off of the dream yesterday and had a cove balcony. It was the first time we ever had a balcony and it was amazing. It was under the galley in the dream, and we didn't hear any noise at all. I hope you enjoy your room on the magic!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by mary80

You are just barely below the dining room, almost under the galley, so you barely made it. There are spots under the galley that are fine, as people mentioned here, but other spots are noisy from above. You will be fine. Being below the dining room is most ideal. It is carpeted, so you won't be able to hear much of anything when it's being used, and it's totally empty all night long. Plus, you're room is almost perfectly midship, which helps with motion. I think you got a great room.

I have never thought much of balconies, but the cove just about won me over. I loved our cove, even though I didn't use it a ton. It's so great being so close to the water. You have a potential to see fish & dolphins out there.

I have 2273 booked on the Dream in Sept. Since it's the first Cove forward I wondered if there's a tendency to get more ocean spray up there? I picked it thinking the location would be quieter but now am worried that it will be too wet.

Any experiences?

Thanks,

Helen

• 1 year later...

My wife and I booked cove balcony 2334 for next August 26,2017 . We would like to thank everyone for their great reviews on cove balcony rooms ,our first time that low on any cruise , we were kinda worried but not any more , thanks again . Give use a shout if anyone is on the August 26,2017 cruise , we would love to hear from you.

[ATTACH]338947[/ATTACH]

We just got off of the dream yesterday and had a cove balcony. It was the first time we ever had a balcony and it was amazing. It was under the galley in the dream, and we didn't hear any noise at all. I hope you enjoy your room on the magic!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have cove 2325 booked on the Dream next month. This picture is making really, really glad we got a cove.

We sailed on Magic a few years ago in room 2314, just a few doors forward from your room. The cove is excellent, and we loved being so close to the water! The design and location provides a refuge from the sun, and it seemed to be very spacious. 2314 is under the dining room, and we didn't hear a sound from above.

This cruise sold us on balconies, particularly cove balconies forever.

You can bet that when we meet up with Magic again, or we sail one of her sister ships, we'll book another cove balcony.

My wife and I booked cove balcony 2334 for next August 26,2017 . We would like to thank everyone for their great reviews on cove balcony rooms ,our first time that low on any cruise , we were kinda worried but not any more , thanks again . Give use a shout if anyone is on the August 26,2017 cruise , we would love to hear from you.

We will be on that cruise also and also in a cove balcony. We are traveling with 2 other couples but they are not in the cove. We sailed on the Dream in a cove and loved it and even when I gave my wife a choice between a suite and a cove she took the cove without a second thought. There is a group for this cruise on another social website that must remain faceless but you can search for it under our ships name and date and should be able to find it. Hope you all enjoy it. Really looking forward to the Southern trip since we have not been to any of the ports yet.