Marina Bay Cruise Centre - Singapore - Videos

Iluvcruising2

I made these videos for reference. Helps you to see what the Marina Bay Cruise Centre looks like. Singapore has two cruise terminals, don't go to the wrong one!

Marina Bay Cruise Centre. With the newly opened MRT station called Marina South Pier, you can easily take the MRT (Underground) and roll your luggage to the cruise centre. Covered walkway, flat. In the same vein, if your ship is calling at the Marina Bay Cruise Centre for the day, you can now easily walk to the MRT station and explore Singapore on your own. Check out the video for directions on how to walk. (quite idiot proof)

[YOUTUBE]-a5WI-KinVQ[/YOUTUBE]

Here is another video from my car camera as I drove to the Marina Bay Cruise Centre. Gives you an idea of the surrounding.

[YOUTUBE]GXFnEcPnyWA[/YOUTUBE]

I hope the videos are useful. Come take a cruise to Singapore!

Driving in Singapore.

From Raffles City, towards Marina Bay and then turn into Nicoll Highway, towards central Central Business District, then a left turn to the new Marina Bay Financial Centre and on our way to the cruise terminal.

On the way, you see flat land. All reclaimed and waiting for development.

At the Marina Bay Cruise centre, I see at least 2 taxis dropping off passengers. Oh NO! Wrong cruise terminal. No cruise ship calling at Marina Bay Cruise Center today.

Please get your cruise terminal correct and tell the taxi driver clearly, which cruise terminal your ship is docking at. The taxi driver would be none the wiser!

I go to the Marina Bay Cruise Centre and turn back, before heading back to Raffles City area and then northwards towards Orchard Road.

[YOUTUBE]AohboGf-NSY[/YOUTUBE]