123 go! Free Non-Alcoholic Bev pkg

bussmans

This is our first cruise ever.... so I do apologize for the question... Is that considered the Classic Non-Alcoholic Package then since there nothing that shows the free? Thanks

This is our first cruise ever.... so I do apologize for the question... Is that considered the Classic Non-Alcoholic Package then since there nothing that shows the free? Thanks

No need to apologize. :) Yes, the classic package is the one that's offered as a promotion.

And don't worry--if u get to the ship and u want the Premium pkg--u can upgrade at any bar! Thus why not wait until the cruise!

1 of the big differences beteen the 2 packages between the "class" of drinks is that on the classic package, if the price is over the classic pkg allowance per drink..you pay the WHOLE price of the drink.....where in the premium pkg, you would just pay the DIFFERENCE!

We had the classic pkg on our 2013 Med cruise and was fine for us! Im a any kind of COLD beer kind of guy and just like my rum--with coke! lol

I’ve recently made a booking that should include this package for my daughter, but I can’t see it mentioned anywhere on the booking confirmation email, nor in my celebrity – should it be listed somewhere?

No need to apologize. Most of the information can be found on Celebrity's website. If you can't find info there (or you have trouble with the website), you can use the search box here on Cruise Critic and generally find what you need.

The package offered with the promotion (for the first two adults in the cabin) is the Classic Alcoholic Package.

I’ve recently made a booking that should include this package for my daughter, but I can’t see it mentioned anywhere on the booking confirmation email, nor in my celebrity – should it be listed somewhere?

Having just logged in to My Celebrity, I can vouch that it isn't clearly shown. On the right side of the screen under Your Offers it shows Savings and underneath that says 123Go! All Inclusive. Seems pretty vague.

However, look on page 8 of your eDocs and you should see near the top, Wave Promo Classic Package. Mine shows that and then below states Classic to Premium Upgrade.

Hope this is helpful!

Dipso

This is what shows when I click on Payment Details and scroll down:

vacationsummary_zps82a16ec4.png

This invoice shows that the first two passengers have the Classic Alcohol Beverage Package with prepaid gratuities while the third passenger has the Classic Non-Alcohol Beverage package and Free Internet minutes.

This invoice shows that the first two passengers have the Classic Alcohol Beverage Package with prepaid gratuities while the third passenger has the Classic Non-Alcohol Beverage package and Free Internet minutes.

Yes, which was meant to answer this question:

This is what shows when I click on Payment Details and scroll down:

vacationsummary_zps82a16ec4.png

Thanks. My account doesn't show anything like that. I only booked it 5 days ago, should it show up straight away, or does it take a while to be added?

I've emailed Celebrity, and will follow up with a phone call next week.

I've never seen this screen before! Did you book with a TA or Celebrity directly? Can you tell me how I can get to this on my reservation???

I booked with celebrity through the website. Not sure if that changes anything. I sign into "my celebrity" and see this:

1_zps3fd97572.jpg

Click on the blue "manage reservation" and choose "view reservation". You'll see this:

2_zpscbf4e5ea.jpg

Click on "view payment details" and scroll down. That's where I see it.

Thanks. My account doesn't show anything like that. I only booked it 5 days ago, should it show up straight away, or does it take a while to be added?

I've emailed Celebrity, and will follow up with a phone call next week.

Mine took a couple days, but I don't think it was as long as 5 days.

Thanks, niccikatie, for the detailed instructions! I booked through a TA, so I guess that's why I don't have access to the "view payments" screen.

Then click on "Order History" and then "View Order Details". That will show you the free beverage promos.

Mine does not list the Free Grat/OBC.