Great day with Nativeway!

jerseygirl63

The highlight of our recent cruise (8/20) was the excursion with Nativeway in the Caymans. Our group of 10 sign on for the Rays, Reef and Rum Point excursion and it was fantastic. Our greeter Ashton was very welcoming as was our van driver, Thomas who told us about "Ivan" and all the rebuilding. Our boat captain Chris and first mate Thomas were very knowledgeable and friendly and gave us a lot of time with the rays and snorkeling. We had a wonderful lunch at beautiful Rum Point and spent our time swimming afterwards. It was just our party and another family so we really could spend time enjoying the trip without being rushed. Thumbs Up Nativeway and Thanks:)

• 1 month later...

This is my 3rd time with Nativeway and once again they provided a quality excursion at a reasonable price. Everytime I visit the island, I have new people with me so I take them on this excursion. It is always the highlight of their trip!

I was a little concerned because our ship changed the day we were to be at Grand Caymen. No problem- Nativeway monitors the ship and they were waiting on the dock for us.

This time we had my whole family- a group of 12 on the tour. The guides were great with the children (sorry- their names have slipped from my memory). In the water, everyone on board had personalized attention holding the stingrays, getting back messages from the stingrays and even a kiss from the stingrays (if you wanted one). So much different than the other boats we saw that must have had 50- 100 people.

Eldon and Sharon run a wonderful family owned business with first class service. After 9 years of business, they have a faithful following- one of them being me. You won't be disappointed if you go with Nativeway. Here's their website: http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/

I was a little concerned because our ship changed the day we were to be at Grand Caymen. No problem- Nativeway monitors the ship and they were waiting on the dock for us.

I would love to try them. But our itinerary shows us arriving at GC at 9am and they list the tour we want as starting at 9am. Do you think if enough of their customers are coming from the same ship they would wait a few minutes? Also what is a realistic time to actually be tendered in to the port, not just 'arrive'.

I've e-mailed them with this question moments ago, but wanted to see if anyone had had any experience with this type situation.

Thanks,

A..

Pajara,

We are going on the RRR tour with Nativeways in a couple of weeks and are in the same situation as you. One person on our ship emailed them and they said if it was just them, they would wait, but if we could get enough people together, they would set up another tour. So there are about 10 of us from our roll call interested, so Nativeways is giving us our own tour at a later time. Will let you know how it all works out.

Archived