ShoreExcursioneer - anyone use them?

justme_85

Hi Everyone,

While researching, came across the ShoreExcursioneer site and thought I may try them out for a day trip to St John. Has anyone used them before? I don't want to sign up unless I hear from someone that used them and I can confirm they are reputable.

Thanks!!

They cannot be trusted. I used them to book for a Belize excursion last year, and after having a bad experience and explaining to them that they were not being truthful about what they were offering, did nothing for me. Luckily I used a credit card to book and was able to dispute the charge.

• 3 weeks later...

Years ago also used them, and thankfully had printed my info paid reservation :)info out. The tour vendor never got any money from them. We agreed to pay A minimal amount in cash to do trip as had a teen son to not disappoint and we already on the beach seeing wave runners waiting. It was in Grand Cayman for wave runners and sandbar. The tour operator had to rearrange his guides and we as adults doubled up as not enough waverunners due to mistake (I was not charged at all having to share. Excursion was awesome, having to cancel payment on credit card not. Thankfully our credit card company handled our refund.

• 3 months later...
Wow! Thanks for the info! I was about to book an excursion through them. Good to know.

Glad to help. Looks like i was not only one with issues with them.

What port or excursion looking at, maybe someone can recommend an option that works.

We used them for the 3rd time now and never had a problem. Their local operator were very professional and helpful.

I can hope they improved, perhaps service level is communication or who is handling a port? Our issue was Grand Cayman.