Questions

ngraystark

Just booked Carnival Miracle for 12/18 and have some questions:

1. We have never booked a "guarantee" before. This time we booked a guarantee suite. Exactly how will this work? Will we regret the decision? (What am I talking about, I could be in a deck chair for the entire cruise and not regret the decision - I'm on vacation and away from work, what could be better!!)

2. Snorkeling during December - what is the water temp like during this time -we will be in Cayman, Cozumel and Belize. Is a wet suit needed for snorkeling?

3. How is the weather overall during this time, we have been on numerous cruises, but never in December - what are the comparisons from the summer in the Western Carribean?

Appreciate all your responses in advance. Thanks for your help!!

1. We have never booked a "guarantee" before. This time we booked a guarantee suite. Exactly how will this work?

Your name will be put into a "pot". Those names will be pulled out....each person will be given a suite not previously chosen by another. OK, it's a little more complex than that. Gives you a general idea. People choosing gtee. cabins must be happy with every cabin in the category they have chosen. Because you can get anything in your category....or higher

2. Snorkeling during December - what is the water temp like during this time -we will be in Cayman, Cozumel and Belize.

Most likely, water temp will be in the 70s. Weather probably won't be a major issue

Weather in the caribbean in December is great... Winter is a good time to travel to the caribbean!!!

With a guarantee, you won't get anything lower than what you booked... as long as you don't care about location, I wouldn't worry if I were you... just have a great time!! :D

Archived