Please tell me about Breakaway aft balconies

lockone

We just got our cabin assignment for the Breakaway this March. We booked a BX and got a B1!! Please share your thoughts and tips about the aft balcony. So excited!!!

We were in an AFT facing balcony on deck 12 last time I was on Breakaway and booked in an AFT Balcony on deck 9 in Sept.....I love the AFT, it is my favorite spot. The balconies are much deeper and in fact huge in comparison to side balconies on Breakaway. The biggest are deck 9, then 12

It can be loud when the door is open from the wake, but I love the sound....Sometimes when you are docking you get a little vibration but not a lot.

You do not get wind back on the AFT so you can sit out there anytime and because they are so deep you get some shade and some sun.

Edited by tlreze

We were in an AFT facing balcony on deck 12 last time I was on Breakaway and booked in an AFT Balcony on deck 9 in Sept.....I love the AFT, it is my favorite spot. The balconies are much deeper and in fact huge in comparison to side balconies on Breakaway. The biggest are deck 9, then 12

It can be loud when the door is open from the wake, but I love the sound....Sometimes when you are docking you get a little vibration but not a lot.

You do not get wind back on the AFT so you can sit out there anytime and because they are so deep you get some shade and some sun.

Sounds so awesome, thank you for your thoughts!!!

I stayed in 9318. It was awesome. So peaceful. Balcony is huge. Mix and sun and shade.

We also could see the fireworks from our balcony.

I took a lot of beautiful sunrise pictures sailing into Bermuda and up the Hudson.

That is the exact room we are in!!! Could you please share more (pics, tips, anything!!??!!!)) So excited, thanks!!!

We (my wife and I) will be in 9920 for that same cruise, and it is our first aft-facing also. I am sure it will be GREAT! We've sailed on Breakaway once before, last March, and were on deck 12 midship starboard balcony Stateroom. that balcony is tiny compared to the aft, or so I've heard!!!