Connie Feb 21....snagged fv8183!!!!

suzook

Sailing Feb 21, and called about upgrading. Well just me and my wife, and was offered fv8183. From some previous threads, sounds like it will be worth the little bit they charged. Can't come quick enough, as more snow is on the way here on long island NY.

Did you have the 123 promo and did you lose it? I would love to upgrade from our concierge but I was under the impression we'd lose promo as no longer offered...

Unfortunately when I booked, I missed 123 by a day.

Suzook.... We are in Babylon. I'm so done with the snow and counting down the days till our sailing on Infinity on March 15th. Have a great time and enjoy that FV. We snagged one for our sailing. Can't wait!

Yea, been terrible again this winter!

Just got off the Constellation on Saturday and had FV 8183 all by my lonesome - it was AWESOME and worth every penny! : )

Enjoy it!

That's nice to hear. Glad I splurged a little.

Yup! My name is Lauren and my husband is Justin. This is our first celebrity cruise and marks our fifth anniversary and much needed little break from our crazy 3 1/2 year old daughter! Mommy and daddy time- Wahoo!!!

Wow, sounds like you guys are gonna enjoy it! My wife doesn't know I upgraded. She's gonna be pleasantly surprised! Hope to see you guys on board.