Booking multiple staterooms

dkc1973

Ok, so I've been on 4 cruises but no matter who I cruised with we only got one stateroom. We are looking at doing a cruise in November but we will have to get 2 staterooms.

Are there any tricks or tips for that?

We have two of us that are previous cruisers and two that are not.

However, the two of us that are previous cruisers will have to be in the same room.

We are looking at putting the two newbies in a balcony whereas we are ok with being nearby with an inside but all on Lido deck.

I haven't done enough research to know if we could book a previous cruiser in each room but then actually occupy the other room...?

thanks in advance!!

We have cruised with our kids in separate rooms. I book myself and one child in a room and my husband and two other kids in the second room. We then sleep adults in one room kids in the other. Only issue is keys work for the assigned rooms, not necessarily the one being slept in. It works great for us. We just got off the carnival breeze last week and did this. Have a great trip!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

We always get a balcony (or oceanview if no balcony) for my husband and I and the interior just across the hall for our kids. When you get on board just go to guest services with someone from the other cabin and they will make you each an extra key. We have sometimes swapped sleeping arrangements with one of the kids and no one has ever said anything to us. Have fun!

We always get a balcony (or oceanview if no balcony) for my husband and I and the interior just across the hall for our kids. When you get on board just go to guest services with someone from the other cabin and they will make you each an extra key. We have sometimes swapped sleeping arrangements with one of the kids and no one has ever said anything to us. Have fun!

We are wanting to do something like that with our four kids. Do you book online, direct by calling or with a travel agent?

If you are booking early saver you will be better off putting a past guest in each room so if a past guest sale happens both cabins will be able to apply for price reduction. If you are not using early saver it will not matter.