Question about offer

mrmet1986

My wife booked a breakaway cruise for four of us. We're booked in an inside cabin and the kids are sailing free. Just paying tax and port fees actually. Anyways my question is what do we have too upgrade to in order to receive free drink package ? Or am I not able to combine offers ? Thanks for any replies

I am booked on gem in a balcony for July. My ncl pcc said it was ony ksf or udp/udp could not get more than one on prime sailing dates. He told me herequire a promoetting a lot of questions about it. Said the ad is misleading

I believe your pcc is mistaken. Peak sailings like yours in July gets ks50% not ksf and is combinable with one of the three choices if not all three in suite. Ksf or ks50% does not require a promo code, it is automatic.

86;45597578]My wife booked a breakaway cruise for four of us. We're booked in an inside cabin and the kids are sailing free. Just paying tax and port fees actually. Anyways my question is what do we have too upgrade to in order to receive free drink package ? Or am I not able to combine offers ? Thanks for any replies

Hey Mrmet, don't know if you remember me but we met on the Carnival Miracle back in 2012. Anyway, I highly recommend the ov cabins on the Breakaway for a family of four. Even booking the ov guarantee would ALMOST guarantee you the family ov category which is 207 sq ft with an enhanced bathroom; double sink and tub. Depending on the price difference, well worth it especially since it will also give you the ubp.

86;45597578]My wife booked a breakaway cruise for four of us. We're booked in an inside cabin and the kids are sailing free. Just paying tax and port fees actually. Anyways my question is what do we have too upgrade to in order to receive free drink package ? Or am I not able to combine offers ? Thanks for any replies

Hey Mrmet, don't know if you remember me but we met on the Carnival Miracle back in 2012. Anyway, I highly recommend the ov cabins on the Breakaway for a family of four. Even booking the ov guarantee would ALMOST guarantee you the family ov category which is 207 sq ft with an enhanced bathroom; double sink and tub. Depending on the price difference, well worth it especially since it will also give you the ubp.

I think u helped me save money on that cruise. Was that you. ? If I'm wrong I apologize . I'm good with faces not names. Lol but thanks for the info. I'm going to check into that Asap

we are booked on the Dawn in Dec and got the ksf and the perks....we are in a suite and got both udp and ubp plus a $300 OBC...for the ubp, its for the first 2 in the cabin and the others get the soda package which works out great for the kiddos...My dd and her family are in a suite as well and got all of the perks and for a family of 5 it was only $3200 with the udp, ubp and the OBC....not bad for 5 people all inclusive for a week ;)

Yes that was me who helped you. Keep checking, sometimes they do come back the next day. You have until Feb 28th to rebook with all the perks.

Which sailing are you on? If you are flexible with sailing date, I would check other weeks for availability. We are sailing on the Gem in December which we prefer after two cruises on Breakaway.

we are booked on the Dawn in Dec and got the ksf and the perks....we are in a suite and got both udp and ubp plus a $300 OBC...for the ubp, its for the first 2 in the cabin and the others get the soda package which works out great for the kiddos...My dd and her family are in a suite as well and got all of the perks and for a family of 5 it was only $3200 with the udp, ubp and the OBC....not bad for 5 people all inclusive for a week ;)

So you couldn't do a week earlier and come sail with us again!! Had to wait until we were getting off??? Shame, shame! Would be nice to see you two again.