Princess Grill Lounge/Champage Bar

Cunard Fan

Can anyone tell me if the Princess Grill Lounge/Champage Bar are one in the same? Also, where exactly is the location of said lounge? Do you access it by going down the steps into the Princess Grill dining area near the Crystal Bar (I think thats the bar, near the Mauretania Restaurant)? I understand this lounge is open to all passengers, It is certainly one place I never went in on my last cruise. Would love to go in and experience it on my next.

Can anyone tell me if the Princess Grill Lounge/Champage Bar are one in the same? Also, where exactly is the location of said lounge? Do you access it by going down the steps into the Princess Grill dining area near the Crystal Bar (I think thats the bar, near the Mauretania Restaurant)? I understand this lounge is open to all passengers, It is certainly one place I never went in on my last cruise. Would love to go in and experience it on my next.

Yes, they are the same place. The original name was Princess Grill Bar, the current one is Champagne Bar. It is on One Deck forward, on the Port side, opposite cabins 1016/18 forward of the D staircase..... probably better accessed that way rather than traipsing down through the Princess Grill from Upper Deck.....enjoy.....but somehow I think we should be keeping this little gem secret!;)

Peter

Thanks for that Peter. We are actually on one deck on our next cruise (next year unfortunately, but can't wait!!), so we will hopefully make it in there. It does sound a gem of a place, will keep it under my hat, unless fellow cruise critic board members are wondering about it :)

Archived