Donation requst

BigPaul26

Hello everyone, I am not sure if this is the appropriate place for this but I am going forward anyways. I know a lot of you have already donated to disaster relief funds but this is a personal plea for assistance from me for people in my industry. I am a sales manager for an answering service in Southern California. Below is a message I have sent to all of our customers and I wanted to share it with everyone here, you never know who it might reach. Thank you all for your time.

Paul

Hello to all of our customers, this is Paul Alvarado with Professional Answering Services. I will try and keep this brief. We belong to a couple of national and worldwide associations for Answering Services (TAS) and this allows us daily communications with businesses around the nation and world just like ours. Today alone I have communicated with people from the States, Canada, England and India. Some of the people I cannot communicate with right now are in the states affected by Katrina. A lot of these people are the operators who answer for businesses just like yours on a daily basis. One of our associations, NAEO (National Amtelco Equipment Owners) has set up a fund to directly benefit the hourly employees who have been directly affected by this tragedy. You can visit http://www.naeo.org/relief.php directly for more information. Those affected by this disaster have been offered temporary housing and temporary jobs if they can get in front of a computer with internet access. Some of these jobs would be answering the lines for The American Red Cross to process donations. Hopefully some of you will be able to help those who help us on a daily basis.

Thank you for your time. Please feel free to call me for more information.

Paul A. Alvarado

palvarado@proans.com

(800) 563-3717

Archived