Have some questions Sailing on Island Princess

Mr Funship

This will be our 14th cruise and the first on Princess, I guess you can tell my my name what cruise line we sail on most of the time. We are on Baja deck in cabin B501. I would love any information from people who have made the 15 day Hawaii voyage. What should I know about the IP. Is this a good balcony? Any information will be welcome.

Thanks

If you do a search on Island Princess, you should be able to find a number of reviews (mine included) from 15 day Hawaiian voyages. Other than that, if you have any specific questions, I’m sure we’d be able to help. As for the particular balcony, what's good for some isn't for others - I personally feel that any balcony is a good one.

;) I took this cruise in April of this year. It was great. Loved the days at sea--plenty to do and never got bored. The CC group was the greatest we have experienced. We met the first a.m. for breakfast and then about 12 of us spent a lot of time together. We built a "float the beer" barge, bought a race horse together and met numerous other times. We had a balcony on Caribe. It was fine. Just a note, Caribe has a large aft balcony that goes all across the back of the ship. It's for everyone but very few people seemed to know about it. Our group used it several times for getting together--once for a great room service lunch. You should love this cruise.;)

We are sailing on Nov. 22, 2005, I can't wait. I just love to be on a boat (ship) any boat will do row boat, paddle boat, tug boat, log, or even a Cruise Ship. We have a group going next year, an 8 day from San Diego to the exotic Mexican Riviera, can't wait for that one either.

Thanks for the tip on the search. I lost about 2 hours sleep last night reading all of them! LOL. I am not sure of some of the reviews. Hey was everybody on the same ship? I have cruise for years and I can't remember a cruise that made everybody happy. I just can't imagine being on a cruise and having everything go wrong. Thanks again and I am sure I will love my first cruise on Princess.

We did this cruise in April. This was also our 14th cruise and it was one of the best. We loved the ship and all the ports. Please don't let the Gloomy Guses scare you. Just relax and enjoy! Happy sailing!!

Thanks for the tip on the search. I lost about 2 hours sleep last night reading all of them! LOL. I am not sure of some of the reviews. Hey was everybody on the same ship? I have cruise for years and I can't remember a cruise that made everybody happy. I just can't imagine being on a cruise and having everything go wrong. Thanks again and I am sure I will love my first cruise on Princess.

Of all my Princess cruises, this was one of the top three. The ship is brilliant, the itinerary great and how can you miss sailing to Hawaii? Enjoy – I’m envious!

Archived