Daily's?

apmecruise

Can you get all the daily's for the week on the first day for scheduling purposes?

I did, the one time I was in a suite. I wish I could all the time as it really makes it easier for me to decide when I want to book specialty restaurants. Believe it or not.....there are some meals I really like in the MDR!

Harriet

I did, the one time I was in a suite. I wish I could all the time as it really makes it easier for me to decide when I want to book specialty restaurants. Believe it or not.....there are some meals I really like in the MDR!

Dailies, really? Are you sure you didn't mean MDR menus because those you can ask to get delivered to a suite (we love that "perk").

As said above, they do make adjustments to the Dailies and print them on daily basis - if they were to deliver all Dailies at once, I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't be 100% the same as delivered on daily basis. I've seen even event times (not theatre shows or anything that big) being changed in the middle of the cruise based on passenger feedback.

There was a small write up about my daughter's allergy to latex in the freestyle daily during our cruise originally it was going to run for a day or two and then be replaced. Instead it was edited slightly, the exact same wording was not used twice during the week and was in the freestyle daily for the entire cruise. I was told it helps to address concerns or issues as the accommodation need is published. We were asked to approve posting our daughter's name and after feedback I received from other guests we will include her age next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk