NCL Epic from Barcelona on July 12th - Excursion Thursday 7/16

jeffanddayna

Hello everyone, I will be cruising from Barcelona on the 12th of July with my family. There will be four of us, my wife and I who will be 45, my Son who will be 20, and my daughter who will be 17. We currently live in the state of Georgia (USA) and I am in the process of booking our excursions.

On Thursday July 16th I have booked an excursion with Nicola Scovenna, a private van service for 8 people to visit Pisa and Florence. The price for 8 was not that much more than the price for four, and I thought we might be able to find someone to share it with posting here before we arrived.

I am only looking to split the cost with another family or group, the total was 500 Euros, so each group of 4 would be 250 Euros paid directly to the driver at the end of the tour.

Here is the itinerary right now:

8:00

Meet with the driver in Livorno's cruise terminal and departure for Pisa ( 30 minutes from Livorno). During the journey you can ask the driver anything you would like.

8:45

Arrival in Pisa in the main square (Piazza dei Miracoli). Usually our clients will spend around 30/40 minutes because the attractions are all in the main square leaving time for us to do a driving tour in the historic center of Pisa. From here you will continue on towards Florence. The journey from Pisa to Florence will last about 1h 20min.

10:45

Arrival in Florence. Brief stop in Piazzale Michelangelo which is a famous square with a magnificent panoramic view of Florence
.The famous view from this observation point overlooking the city has been reproduced on countless postcards and snapshots over the years. Afterwards we will do a driving tour in the historic center of Florence and you will see the most interesting points of the city.

11:15

Brief stop in Piazza Santa Croce. Piazza Santa Croce is one of the main squares of the historic center of Florence. It is located near Piazza della Signoria and the Nation central Library, and takes its name from the Basilica di Santa Croce.

12:00

Arrival in the city center in Piazza del Duomo right next to the famous cathedral of Florence. The driver will park the Minivan in Piazza della Repubblica, a square in the center of Florence near the Cathedral and just a few steps from Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Pitti, Uffizzi Gallery. We will provide you with maps of the city which include all the necessary information. The driver will always be at your disposal for anything. He will give you his business card so you may contact him.

16:00

Departure for Livorno port. Journey duration : about 1h15m

17:00

Arrival at the cruise ship in Livorno and end of the tour. Depending on time and fatigue, you may also have a quick look of Livorno’s spectacular long beach.

As you can see, this will give you a good excursion for four, at just 250 Euros plus driver gratuity.

You can read reviews of the operator on trip advisor by searching for "Nicola Scovenna NCC - Private Tours & Transfers"

In addition, here is her website: http://www.livornotoflorence.com

Let me know if you are interested, we can talk and see if it would be a good fit or not. Once we agree, I will share with you the confirmation so you have proof of the tour as well.

Thanks