HELP! Hurricane Missing Person//Ocean Springs, MS

mojo4trav

We've exhausted all numbers and lists, from FEMA to MEMA, and beyond. If ANYONE has any family or friends in the Ocean Springs, MS area...I ask for your help. My grandfather, Rex Forman (80 y/o) stayed in his home located in the 2500 block of Parkwood Place (1.1 miles from the beach) and has not been heard from since the storm made landfall. He recently lost his wife of 50 years to congestive heart failure and we are very concerned for his wellbeing. If anyone knows of the conditions on his street or in his neighborhood, please send me a PM here on CC or email me at rexforman-missing(@)yahoo(.)com - please remove the () from around the punctuation before sending (spam protection).

Thank you very much!

Have you looked at the Sun Herald website? It is the local newspaper for the MS Gulf Coast and has an extensive message board where you can find out information about specific areas and people. It helped us find out about our home. I'm still searching for my dear friend who stayed behind to "ride it out".

www.sunherald.com

I hope your story ends with happy news.

Have you looked at the Sun Herald website? It is the local newspaper for the MS Gulf Coast and has an extensive message board where you can find out information about specific areas and people. It helped us find out about our home. I'm still searching for my dear friend who stayed behind to "ride it out".

www.sunherald.com

I hope your story ends with happy news.

Thanks for the Sun Herald suggestion. I've been following this story and then checked in on the Sun. Someone had posted about being able to reach his grandparents about 11 pm. He also provided an e address for people with questions. I e'd him about OPs request and also notified OP so he could contact him.

Sure hope there is a happy ending to this.

This is just a note to thank the host on this site for allowing this to reamain on the board. The OP posted on 3 different lines looking for help. Two, Carnival and RCI allowed it to remain, one did not. In this time of national disaster, it's nice to see some rules relaxed to help a fellow CC member out. My hats off to these hosts and the members that posted concern and information to the OP.

Archived