Carnival Sunshine Cabin 1528

MsAbs

We were one Feb 15 - 20, 2015 Carnival cruise from Port Canaveral to Nassau and Grand Turks.

I thought I would post of photos of the cabin. It is an ocean view with a king size bed on Deck 1. It is small but has a sofa. For the two of us, it was perfect!

The bathroom was typical shower. I like the extra shelves that they had in both the bathroom and cabin vanity. The mirror over the vanity has a light. For woman who use make-up, you will like it. ;)

The outlets are all on the vanity side. If you have a cPap or bi-Pap, you will need an extension cord. I told my DH this several times before we left. Naturally, he didn't pack one. Thankfully, our wonderful cabin steward provided us with one. No problem!

CIMG5196.jpg.5845ed6b84e01625a60ce3756383e9f8.jpg

CIMG5195.jpg.d9f3ab527549ced0eefbae9b9856d6cc.jpg

Because it was a small cabin, I didn't try to take more photos. There is 3 closets as you walk in the cabin. One has a safe and more shelves. That's where the life jackets are. There was room store my hats. Due to thyroid and hormone issues, I lost a lot of hair. :( I didn't want the top of my head to burn, so I purchased some hats in Nassau.

The next two closets are good for hanging clothes. One has two rods for pants and shirts. The other is great for dresses. The vanity has 3 drawers. Thankfully, I packed light… ok, so my DH wouldn't agree. LOL All of our clothes fit in the drawers and closest provided, so that's got to account for something. LOL

CIMG5202.jpg.2b66528a36bd7f9ec44c4e6ed03cfa35.jpg

This is the first time I've done an ocean view and it was well worth it. No more interior cabins. Only ocean views. :cool:

I might splurge for a balcony next time... if business is good for us.