Am I correct to say?

ABCruiser

I have a reservation with a $350 OBC. This reservation now has a $250 discount p/p but the total price still has gone up $200 p/p. When this booking was made the promo at that time was pick 1 of the 123. Today's promo is the all inclusive. Am I correct to say that if I change this reservation at today's rate I would lose the $350 OBC or not get the $250 discount because Celebrity do not give out more than 2 promotions? Is booking on board with an OBC a promo?

We booked a cruise on a prior one and got the OBC plus pick one of the 123 perks. Last week we changed our reservation to one that had the all inclusive and were able to keep our prior OBC plus get the one included with the all inclusive!

Thanks for your feedback. It's the third promo of $250 discount p/p that I have to give up. I can keep my OBC and the all inclusive.

I have a reservation with a $350 OBC. This reservation now has a $250 discount p/p but the total price still has gone up $200 p/p. When this booking was made the promo at that time was pick 1 of the 123. Today's promo is the all inclusive. Am I correct to say that if I change this reservation at today's rate I would lose the $350 OBC or not get the $250 discount because Celebrity do not give out more than 2 promotions? Is booking on board with an OBC a promo?

Best way to find out is to give them or your TA a call:rolleyes: