Biscuits

silver wedding

Why? Surely you only eat what you want and then get those replenished.Otherwise what are you going to do with them. Surely not take them home. If you can afford a cruise you can afford biscuits at home. Or maybe not.

So you always have a stash of biscuits to hand?

Why? Surely you only eat what you want and then get those replenished.Otherwise what are you going to do with them. Surely not take them home. If you can afford a cruise you can afford biscuits at home. Or maybe not.

We always take them home, and the chockies from off the pillows. Eating them at home is like taking a bit of the cruise back with you.

But the biscuits appology you getnow hardly rewards the effort.

David.

I don't know about Yorkshire, but in Lancashire it's very hard to find shops that sell packets of 2 biscuits suitable for taking out walking or keeping by your bed just in case. We don't want to buy hundreds of them wholesale.

We always take them home, and the chockies from off the pillows. Eating them at home is like taking a bit of the cruise back with you.

But the biscuits appology you getnow hardly rewards the effort.

David.

Good job I have to take my own as I'm a ceoliac but my wife will be disappointed as she loved a p&o biscuit with her first cup of tea.Should we do the opposite to some and replenish p&o stock twice daily.:D