Share Red October Van (July 9-10, 2005) Jewel of the Sea

I posted the same thing in the Europe Port of Call board, but after a little more looking around I discovered this board and thing I'll have a better shot...But I am traveling with my three college aged children on the Jewel of the Sea and will be in St. Petersburg July 9-10, 2005 and plan on using RO, but I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in sharing a van to cut costs? Email me or replay if anyone is interested! thanks!

MHill

MHill . . . my husband and I are on this cruise and are interested in Red October. I've done a little research and have a detailed itinerary someone on this board emailed me. It saves a lot of work if you like the schedule they put together.

We're almost neighbors (we live in NH). Six is a good number for Red October. If you haven't found another couple to share RO, post a reply. We can then take this offline (email) to see if the itinerary my husband and I are interested in meets your needs.

There is a posting on the RCL Meet and Mingle board for this cruise. I just found it yesterday. Right now it's on Page 2. There are two other couples so far on the thread.

Jean and Bill

The link for the roll call for July 2, 2005 is:

http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=927093444&f=1683059817&m=414107971&r=787104291#787104291

Jerry

Jewel of the Seas 7/05

Brilliance 1/05

Constellation 9/04

Radiance 1/04

Constellation 9/03

Golden Princess 1/03

Radiance 4/02

Explorer of the Seas 12/01

Voyager of the Seas 2/01

Monarch of the Seas 8/00

Splendour of the Seas 12/99

NCL Sea 8/96

A bunch others

MHill: I'm also on the same cruise. Come on over and talk to us on our Roll Call!!!

Actually, you've already know "all" of us. Jean and Bill, Jerry, and myself are the only ones on the board at the moment. Which isn't really that bad considering we're still a year away.

Hope to see you on our board!

Marianne

Royal Caribbean - 24; Carnival - 11; NCL - 9

Princess - 4; Costa - 2; Disney - 1; Celebrity - 1

Other now defunct lines - 18

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;10;8;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until Our Jewel 10/8 Canada/NE Cruise Roll call here

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;21;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until Our Radiance Thanksgiving Cruise Roll call here

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;12;24;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until Our Brilliance Christmas Cruise Roll call here

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;7;2;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+0000

Until our Jewel 7/02 Baltic Cruise Roll call here

Jean and Bill: I think a group of six would be great!RO gave me a two day itinerary and price list thinking we were cruising this year. I can send that info to you via email. We have a year to plan but remembering our last cruise it took that long to schedule everything we wanted to do and see. It would be wonderful to share RO with you if it works out.

Marybeth Hill

Carnival Holiday-1995

Grandeur of the Seas-1997

Monarch of the Seas-1998

Celebrity Century-1999

Enchantment of the Seas-2000

Grandeur of the Seas-2001

Voyager of the Seas-2002

Splendor of the Seas-2003

up next: Jewel of the Seas-July 2-14, 2005

Jean and Bill: I am really bad at this and sorry I ddin't reply sooner! I am a teacher, school is gettting finished and I also rely on my kids to help me post replies!I will get better! I am intersted in RO with you if we can do it. I try to get to the boards every few days but sometimes I don't make it! Send me your email address and we can talk and I will email you the two day itinerary from RO with prices. A person by the name of Galia told me to schedule the tour in the fall as they were doing summer at this time. Looking for ward to hearing from you soon.

Marybeth Hill

Carnival Holiday-1995

Grandeur of the Seas-1997

Monarch of the Seas-1998

Celebrity Century-1999

Enchantment of the Seas-2000

Grandeur of the Seas-2001

Voyager of the Seas-2002

Splendor of the Seas-2003

up next: Jewel of the Seas-July 2-14, 2005

Marybeth, you can send me email at jean_ort@hotmail.com. I have another couple, possible two, who may be interested too. One is posting on the CC Meet & Mingle board. Make sure you go to that board and join in that post.

Send me mail so we can discuss the tour. I'm not sure how many Red October will accommodate on a tour. I'll look forward to your mail.

Jean and Bill

Marybeth,

We are also on the July 2 cruise. We are 6 - 8 people. I guess a large group wouldn't be the best thing for St. Pete, but could you send me your cost list and itineray\ry that RO sent you. IT would be a great help to our planning. Also, if you are interested in a bigger group with us and Jean & Bill and Marianne, I would be game. My e-mail is jfisch10@bellatlantic.net

Jerry

Jewel of the Seas 7/05

Brilliance 1/05

Constellation 9/04

Radiance 1/04

Constellation 9/03

Golden Princess 1/03

Radiance 4/02

Explorer of the Seas 12/01

Voyager of the Seas 2/01

Monarch of the Seas 8/00

Splendour of the Seas 12/99