La Quinta Inn in FLL?

danyelle

We have stayed at the Hollywood LQ several times pre-cruise and have always been pleased. The rooms are very clean and spacious, staff friendly and accommodating, nice cont'l bkfst (with make-your-own waffles). There are several restaurants within walking distance, including a Dave & Buster's. If you're driving to the port, it's only about 6 miles. They also have a compl'y shuttle on weekends (must sign up at check-in).

Danyelle: Who did you book your La Quinta room through?We stayed there this past April and got it on Priceline for $42 a night.We going cruising again next April and have tried bidding up to $48 and not accepted.It is probably too early.Was wondering how much you paid for a room for Jan.

Southbound: THANKS! I'm glad to hear it, I was hoping it'd be nice.

Diane F: I have not yet booked, I saw it for 79 or 97...i think it was on sidestep, but I guess it wasn't that great a deal if you got it for 42! lol I'll keep looking

Looking for a Hotel also in Fort Lauderdale area. Not sure what day we will be arriving yet. May end up coming in on 1/13 or 1/14. Does not have to be close to the port as we will be renting a car. Looking for something within 10 miles or so of the port.

Looking for a Hotel also in Fort Lauderdale area. Not sure what day we will be arriving yet. May end up coming in on 1/13 or 1/14. Does not have to be close to the port as we will be renting a car. Looking for something within 10 miles or so of the port.

Tony, see this thread, message #5... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=213515

I read on biddingfortravel someone getting La Quinta for April 22 for $65 on Priceline.It looks like it can still be gotten on Priceline.It is considered 2star, Fort Lauderdale Airport.Depending on dates, it might be gotten for less. Might want to start at $50 and see what happens.

Archived