Conquest 9201, scenic grand ocean view

campdaan

I've actually never seen them cheaper than a balcony. They usually sell out before the prices of balconies drop that much.

Wow I must have gotten very lucky. We just booked 9200 on the Valor and it was $400.00 less than a balcony for 4.

Carnival had called the day before to see if we were ready to book yet and he quoted me a few balcony cabins. I told him to call me back the next day. I got on line hour before he was to call and did some looking and at the last min I thought that I would check out the ocean views. Imagine my surprise when I saw that a grand ocean view was available! Just than the phone rang. I told him what I just found and told him to grab it! Got the cabin I have been wanting for over 2 years and saved money to boot at the last min :)

Wow I must have gotten very lucky. We just booked 9200 on the Valor and it was $400.00 less than a balcony for 4.

Carnival had called the day before to see if we were ready to book yet and he quoted me a few balcony cabins. I told him to call me back the next day. I got on line hour before he was to call and did some looking and at the last min I thought that I would check out the ocean views. Imagine my surprise when I saw that a grand ocean view was available! Just than the phone rang. I told him what I just found and told him to grab it! Got the cabin I have been wanting for over 2 years and saved money to boot at the last min :)

I think I meant to say I've never seen them cost more than a balcony. Yeah that's what I meant to say. Sorry. lol!

Thanks so much for posting these photos...this is my room on the Conquest sailing on May 2, 2015, WOW!!!

If you haven't done so already join us on facebook!! We've got tons of events planned. !!

Carnival Conquest Cruise May 2, 2015

• 2 years later...
If you can manage to get on the ship early, or debark late, it's worth seeing if this room is propped open.

Just walking into it's magnificence convinced me to try and book it for next year.

I had to walk the guy from the future cruise desk on the process of booking this room, and had to do the same to a travel agent 2 years ago.

Even if you are unsure, it's worth depositing.

Good luck !

How do you book this room? What do I need to tell the future cruise desk? Thanks so much

• 5 months later...

Does anyone know what is across the hall from 9201 on the Conquest? It looks like the whole corner is a blank space on the deck plans, just wondered if it is a cleaning closet or something like that..

Does anyone know what is across the hall from 9201 on the Conquest? It looks like the whole corner is a blank space on the deck plans, just wondered if it is a cleaning closet or something like that..

It's the wall of the corridor.