Is there still live music on the Lido Decks?

rrmtl

Yes there was on the Pride last week. Remember seeing it once when I went through. Please don't ask when or what as all I remember is seeing two guys playing & singing. It was a bad week will write about it in the mornin' if I have time.

Char

Once in a GREAT while they have a guitar player, or perhaps even two musicians on Lido, but not often. More often than not, it's the D.J. playing music that you'd NEVER listen to at home, and playing it so loud that you can't hear yourself think, let alone talk to someone else!

Char, I hope you and Larry are O.K.!

"SKY"

Edited by SkyMaster

Last 3 cruises Dream , Magic and Breeze , Live music every day , 2 piece bands and a guitar soloist , rotate during the day along with a couple of big screen concerts , Beach Boys , ZZ Top , ect , There was always some kind of music on all 3 ships . We were next to The Freedom in port , They had some kind of techno rap crap on that ship . Never heard that on any Dream class ship. One thing I have noticed is there is better music on all The Dream Class ships , More , 70's Caribbean , sing along type of music ,

Last 3 cruises Dream , Magic and Breeze , Live music every day , 2 piece bands and a guitar soloist , rotate during the day along with a couple of big screen concerts , Beach Boys , ZZ Top , ect , There was always some kind of music on all 3 ships . We were next to The Freedom in port , They had some kind of techno rap crap on that ship . Never heard that on any Dream class ship. One thing I have noticed is there is better music on all The Dream Class ships , More , 70's Caribbean , sing along type of music ,

They had the same mix on my Triumph cruises in December and January, so not all about Dream class. I agree, take away the horribly loud rap/dance POOP music and give us the good ol classic stuff we can all sing along with. My advice for Lido, and how I handle the "situation": take your own music and headphones. So nice. :D I have what I want to hear downloaded in my phone.

I really did like he Promenade band. 4 piece Filipino group you could sing along with every song, mix of somewhat new and older rock/pop.

Once in a GREAT while they have a guitar player, or perhaps even two musicians on Lido, but not often. More often than not, it's the D.J. playing music that you'd NEVER listen to at home, and playing it so loud that you can't hear yourself think, let alone talk to someone else!

Char, I hope you and Larry are O.K.!

"SKY"

I love the music lon Lido, live or not....i look forward to "hot, hot, hot, cha-cha slide, electric slide, and the other slide!"

I love the music lon Lido, live or not....i look forward to "hot, hot, hot, cha-cha slide, electric slide, and the other slide!"

Used to hear Hot Hot Hot all the time on cruise's , last couple of years maybe 1-2 times whole cruise . More mellow music on The Dream class of ships (my last 3 cruises ) More Buffett , Zac Brown , 70's music Not as much club type music anymore . Guitar soloist on Lido , 2 man bands , More concert video's on the big screen , Beach Boy's , ZZ Top , Jimmy Buffett concert have been a few I have seen in the last 2 years