The perfect CCL Embarkment Wedding

We got married 2/22/15 on the Carnival Breeze.

The day started early with hair and makeup at 645. There were 20 of us sailing so I arranged for us all to meet at one house and rented 2 super shuttle vans to have us all transported to the port. We arrived and were meet by our coordinators right after going through security. We were taken upstairs to check in and get our sail and sign cards. Once everyone got their cards we were taken to a separate room where most of our guests were already waiting. My now husband walked around and said hi to everyone while I meet with the coordinators and the officiant. I went over everything that we brought and she went over how things work for the ceremony.

We were gathered together and started the boarding process. We were on the ship by 1115. ImageUploadedByForums1425611845.114313.jpg.081d8af014c119173f8f6b7e10dde30a.jpg

All sailing guests brought their clothes to change into once boarded. We had our cabin plus 3 others that had faster to fun which guarantees their room to be ready. With the total of 4 room everyone worked it out. I used a collapsable rolling clothing rack to get everyone's clothes on board.

Congrats on your nuptials! I hope there's more to come! 1115 is a good time to board. I plan on being ready except for changing so hopefully I can snag some food before the ceremony. I have read several times that the reception is just so short that there isn't much time to eat.

How did everything else go?

The only thing that was crazy was getting everyone their belongings that we carried on the ship. Guests helped up getting things on board but once on, everyone scattered and didn't get their things.

The photographer called the room to check to see if I had gotten dressed. She wanted to be there during that process to take pictures.

Once she arrived I started to get dressed and she took some amazing pictures.

The coordinator called to let me know she would be up soon and allowed my maid of honor to stay with me.

Once she got us and we were down where the ceremony was to take place, my dad was waiting outside to walk me down the aisle. The ceremony was in the Limelight Lounge and was perfect, short and sweet. We did the sand ceremony and the remembrance verse as my mother and his father have both passed.

After the ceremony we took family pictures and anyone else who wanted to grab a picture with us. Our photographer was really wonderful.